The Pro Search Form is fast, dynamic and very flexible.
Use either the shortcode or the included to display your form.
- Choose which fields to show and which fields to hide.
- Change field labels, buttons text
- Choose from 4 different visual styles or turn off CSS and style it yourself.
- Drop down fields are tied together, select a Model and the Make field updates, select a body style and all fields update, etc.
- Speeds up page loads times by pre-caching search data into a json file
The Pro Search Form comes with the following fields;
Location, Condition, Make, Model, Body Style, Year Range, Mileage Range and Price Range
Make it fast and easy for your visitors to find their next vehicle and improve visitor retention rates. The more visitors you retain on your site the higher your lead generation.
Contact us if you need additional fields, a custom design or have questions about theme compatibility.
Displaying your form
Your form can be displayed with either a widget or with the shortcode [pro_search].
You can use the following parameters with the shortcode;
- [title] => Search
- [custom_class] => cd_closed //= add a custom CSS class to your form
- [hide_body_style] => on //= if you set “hide” fields to “on” will hide them on the form
- [hide_condition] => on
- [hide_year] => on
- [hide_make] => on
- [hide_model] => on
- [hide_price] => on
- [hide_mileage] => on
- [hide_location] => on
- [label_location] => Location //= you can modify labels as needed
- [label_condition] => Condition
- [label_make] => Make
- [label_model] => Model
- [label_year] => Year Range
- [label_price] => Price Range
- [label_mileage] => Mileage
- [label_body_style] => Body Style
- [label_button] => Find Your Car
- [label_reset] => Reset Filters
- [form_action] => http://cddev.cardemons.dev //= change the form “action” to a specific url.
- [style] => 1 //= style to load for this form (exp. 1, 2, 3 or 4) blank for none’
[pro_search title=”” hide_body_style=”on” hide_year=”on” hide_location=”on” label_button=”Search”]
This would create a search form with a blank title, no body style, year or location fields and a submit button that says “Search”.
You can also call the search form function directly in your template:
$settings needs to be an associative array using the fields listed above under “Displaying your form”.
$settings = array (“title” = > “My Title”, “hide_location” => “on”);
We offer a wide range of custom solutions, tell us what you need and we’ll provide an estimate tailored to you!
Compatible with Car Demon 1.5.8 and up